x10Hosting - 404 Error Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

habbotropica

Reaction score
Hey,

on some of my webpages that have been created, a 404 error occurs but when i checked on my FTP, i have those pages on the server. How do i make my pages work again and stop the 404 from taking over my website?

Thanks!

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Linux servers are case-sensitive. index.html, Index.html are two different file names according to the servers here. Make sure that your file names on the server match the links on your pages.

habbotropica

Reaction score
Linux servers are case-sensitive. index.html, Index.html are two different file names according to the servers here. Make sure that your file names on the server match the links on your pages.

Thanks for the advice, i have checked this also and it still won't co-operate with me.

I'm not sure if it may be a server error a slow mySQL server at this moment in time.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm not able to check and recreate your errors because all that shows up when I visit your site is "Currently tweaking some problems." Are you sure that you put your files in the right place?

Last edited:

habbotropica

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm not able to check and recreate your errors because all that shows up when I visit your site is "Currently tweaking some problems." Are you sure that you put your files in the right place?

Yes, the url is www.dale-radio.x10hosting.com/radipanel

some links in there (mysql servers are used) are not working at the moment. I'll try again in a few hours.

EDIT: You need login details to access the links, unfortunately i cannot give them out over this and i don't need to be lifted to a higher staff member.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm still not able to recreate your problem due to there just being a login page there. Hopefully it does start working soon. If not, post back here and I'll escalate your thread.

habbotropica

Reaction score
I'm still not able to recreate your problem due to there just being a login page there. Hopefully it does start working soon. If not, post back here and I'll escalate your thread.

Thanks for your help. Fingers crossed it's temporary, if not then i'll do the site again.

Status
Not open for further replies.