x10hosting Allow multiple accounts for single ip?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
One account is allowed per person.

henk506673

Reaction score
what that means is even if you have 2 different computers and use the same email address, you still can only have one account and will be promptly suspended if there are more than one account in your name found and you will not be aloud to sign up again

jhassingauditor36

Reaction score
please make it clear, because in many case there are shared ip meaning many user are exchanging IPs so they will be suspended too? and in my case many computer is linked in my ip so if they sign up in x10 without knowing that i have account with this ip so we will be suspended all?

Linkz0rs

Reaction score
What you're asking is: Will your account get suspended because someone else (a different person) may have the same IP address? (for example: college campus, live together, etc)
I don't believe having the same IP is against ToS. However, YOU having multiple accounts is not ok...

Last edited:

do.marmor46

Prime Account
Reaction score
thats sad :( i assume its ok to have one free account and one paid?:confused:

i most say i agree on original poster pls allow having more then one account or alternative alow more then 2 databases
a example to why folows

i just signed up to build a game site for a mmorpg after being askt to build one seeing noone esist in eng the site still under contraction but i most say i love x10 already never seen files upload that fast old host took me 24 hours to get up 50 mb site is 60mb in total, databases is small but considering i had problem before using same database for site and forum for reason that dont matter in the example, i have one for site and one for forum

point being i would have loved to move my private site here to.
the site im building now is for a game community, but how:confused:
i cant make a new acount and i cant make a new database already using 2
anyway ty for a great service

Last edited:

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Here's a little tip for using one database for multiple purposes: In most installs for forums, CMS, blogs, etc, there is an option to set a 'table prefix'. Just create a prefix that is unique to each purpose. For example: for_ for forums, blo_ for blogs, cms_ for the CMS.

do.marmor46

Prime Account
Reaction score
thanks for the tip but i know that :) in the past i used one database for everything,

serious site database is hardly 1 MB so thought why it have a own database, to make a long story short reason the forum got his own database is because in the past a update to my cms system went wrong screwing up the database including the parts for the forum and had pure hell getting everything back. odds of that happen again are slim but i never had a forum in same database as site after that.
lol can i re register this account to game community and make a private one for me :p

joking aside please allow more then one account or more databases then 2 personally i think its the size of the databases that matters not how many and mine hardly take any room at all