x10Hosting Double Everything Special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyuusei

Reaction score
I've got a question.

I can apply the double everything special twice right? So on my ad-less free account I have 300mb in storage.

300x2 = 600

Then is it:

600x2 = 1200?

or is it:

300x3 = 900?

alid1712

Reaction score
Wee.. I've just paid 9.90US for double upgrade! hopefully in the next 24 hrs my account will be doubled doubled upgrade! thanks corey in advance!
Edit:
takes only about 3hrs plus for my account to be doubled! thankx x10hosting!

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
I try to stay on top of those orders and get them done as quickly as possible. :)

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I am having a problem. It asks for an e-mail so I put it in. It tells me my e-mail is incorrect. I don't know why it would be =(

cPanel: garrettr
Edit:
New Customer. Since the system uses a different program than for the hosting services you initially signed up for.

Sorry, I missed this post from before. This answers my question.

Thanks again, Starshine. It's people like you that really make X10hosting the best host around.
Edit:
Ok, here's a thought:

If you double once, can you at a later time (assuming the offer is still available) double again?

I'm not planning on it, but who's to say I won't need more room later?

Last edited:

simonthecat

Reaction score
For a one time fee of $4.95 we will DOUBLE everything on your free hosting account. (MySQL, Add-ons, Parked,
When you say double EVERYTHING does that include the inactivity timer? That for me would be the main reason for buying it (I am forget full sometimes :)) I know I could buy the for a year package, but I think that 4 weeks forever would be a nicer thing to have (not to mention I get more bandwidth for if my site every gets popular).

LHVWB

Reaction score
When you say double EVERYTHING does that include the inactivity timer? That for me would be the main reason for buying it (I am forget full sometimes :)) I know I could buy the for a year package, but I think that 4 weeks forever would be a nicer thing to have (not to mention I get more bandwidth for if my site every gets popular).

No it does not include the inactivity timer, you can however purchase the 1 year inactivity timer from your client area.

The doubleall plan does however double pretty much everything else, including databases, ftp accounts, email accounts, email lists, bandwidth, space and etc.

f1lt3rh34d

Reaction score
Hello. I have signed up for this today and paid $10USD.

I'm wondering why I can't login to the client area.

Paypal has already cashed out the money and I still don't have the double and further doubled additions to my hosting account.

Any help?

//nvm russ solved it for me. thanks.

Last edited:

adam4813

Reaction score
Got this deal the other day and it's great. I plan on creating a hopefully more popular site and these additions will go along way toward that end.

Nathan H

Reaction score
One question, if you are on corporate and you downgrade to static or advanced, does the static/advanced get doubled or does the upgrade carry over if it carries over?

reject

Reaction score
When does this end? Tonight at Midnight EST (which would be May 18), or May 18 at the end of the day?

simonthecat

Reaction score
We're doing a trial run of a special offer for the next month(End Date May 18th) or 500 orders, whichever comes first.

:-( I missed the offer. I was looking at it a few days ago, and decided to think about it since I had all month, then today when I went to order it I found out the offer is past :'-(

supersaf

Reaction score
Hi,

Any chance this offer has been extended? The link is still active so is it ok for me to still purchase?

I'd like the double and double again for everything (4.95*2) and the inactivity timer (3.00).

Can I still purchase?

Thanks,

Saf

Chris73

Reaction score
We are still accepting upgrades. This will go on until we reach the max number of dbl upgrades we are going to allow.

Chris73

Reaction score
You can do paypal, I also believe Corey accepts Mail in payments. Once the payment is received then the account is then upgraded.

darkX3536

Reaction score
I can't use PayPal and I had nasty experience when using mail payments... Will bank transfers be all right?

David_Tiger

Reaction score
I am going to buy the double bandwidth and space, just so you know in advance :D

EDIT: 1 query what password do i put in with my e-mail

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.