X10Hosting Feedback

intlx10m

Reaction score
I've been with X10Hosting for like 3+ years now. The free hosting services they provided never disappointed me. The caching mechanism is quite a bit astonishing. There has been a time where the free hosting server served 14000+ pageviews on my website in a day, though it went up and down but nevertheless it managed all the visitors very effectively despite being a free hosting plan. There is no other service out there (at least as far as I know), which provides such premium resources for free.

It was now that I decided to finally move over to the premium plan given website needs. Purchased 3 year plan with X10Premium today, received a free domain, SSL Certificate and dedicated IP address. The premium plan is rather like an advanced version of free plan with unlimited disk space,sub domains,email etc. The support has been quick to respond to tickets. The response time was around 10-15 minutes. I'm sure its a growing company and live chat/phone support will be provided in years to come. Not to sound like a critic but I do think X10Premium must consider support to ruby on rails at least for bi/triennial plans. If not now, at least in a year or two to come. Hope that X10Premium continues to live up to the trust I've placed in them in these 3+ years with them.

jensen

Reaction score
I'd recommend the above post for the testimonial page :)

longbich

Reaction score
Great explanation and tribute. If my site was needed for business expansion I would definitely upgrade.

longbich

Reaction score
Hooray for me! Hip Hip Hooray for longbich! I was just awarded a trophy. Thank you x10.