X10hosting Forum Activity Requirement issues

olliepop

Reaction score
I visit the forum everyday by opening it up in my browser, posting if i wish but otherwise closing it.
Yet sometimes my account is still suspended for forum inactivity. What's up with this?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The inactivity scanner isn't as perfect about the "last visit" thing in vB; you may wanna stick around and click a few random links (browse a bit) just to make sure the scanner catches that you're online and marks it accordingly. Seems to be the cause from what I've seen at least.

joejv4

Reaction score
I at minimum check in on the announcements and the Service alerts forums each time I visit, and have not had any problems so far (just over a month).

Then again, I usually end up posting something here and there too.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I visit the forum everyday by opening it up in my browser, posting if i wish but otherwise closing it.
Yet sometimes my account is still suspended for forum inactivity. What's up with this?

I don't see the words "I log on" anywhere in your post.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

You may be interested in reviewing this page on my website to make sure that you are doing everything correctly regarding the inactivity policy:

http://parkzer.co.cc/x10hosting.php?id=inactivity#2

olliepop

Reaction score
I don't see the words "I log on" anywhere in your post.

There are these things called cookies and sessions, which store information and in many cases keep you logged in.

I think it's pretty obvious, now don't try to make a pathetic attempt at trolling my post.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
There are these things called cookies and sessions, which store information and in many cases keep you logged in.

I think it's pretty obvious, now don't try to make a pathetic attempt at trolling my post.

lolol :lol:

Anyway, sometimes, you get automatically logged out even if you tell the forum to remember you (because the cookie or session expires). You should check and make sure you're logged in, just in case. :)

Danielx386

Reaction score
The other thing, why don't you go the the games and play afew of then? then that way, you got something to show if you get disabled