x10Hosting free web hosting account has been terminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashpack

Reaction score
Hi

I got a pleasant e-mail this morning telling me that my free web hosting account "ashpack" has been terminated (www.4theppingash.x10hosting.com or www.4theppinash.co.uk)

There were no further explanations why, or advice as to how to recover. Can you tell me why this has happened and how I can re-establish the account? I have regularly logged into the forum - usually once a week, but at least twice a month, so I don't understand why this has happened.

Please help.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Did your account panel say you were suspended, but everything worked fine, like you could see your site and log into your cPanel?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I meant before your hosting account was terminated. You can't get into your cPanel now because your hosting account doesn't exist anymore. I'm asking about your suspension status before you were terminated.

Last edited:

ashpack

Reaction score
Sorry, I misunderstood.

I believe that I was able to get to the website last week and would have gone into the forums at that time. However, I can't honestly say when I last went into the cPanel - I had no reason to make any changes.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Did your account panel say that your account was suspended? Possibly because of the last server moves?

ashpack

Reaction score
I didn't notice that. Obviously I had soem issue a while back with the change of Servers, but everything appeared to be back to normal.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Apparently when the termination script was running through the server your account was on, it found the active suspension and then terminated it when it found it was over 14 days old. Unresolved suspensions cause the termination of the suspended account if the suspension is over 14 days old. Feel free to sign up again. Next time let us know if your account has any unresolved suspensions before two weeks are up and we'll help solve it for you to protect your active account from termination.

Status
Not open for further replies.