X10hosting is good hosting and very fast..

venus.gantex43

Reaction score
wow..:wink:.. i like this hosting, couse i use x10hosting free hosting and it's really fast, i hope this free hosting for forever to all

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
If you keep to the rules there's no reason to worry about there being any issues with your free hosting experience :eek:)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find a forum where I don't see these junk posts spewed all over the place.

Not to worry - he was just Zero Tolerance suspended for linking to 1 confirmed illegal file, Microsoft Office 2007 with serial and reg. Screencapped, suspended.

Already have 2010 anyways, but thanks for the bullet in my signature, venus.gantex43!

rewritten99948

Reaction score
I can't seem to find a forum where I don't see these junk posts spewed all over the place.
i no! ur rite its evryware!

but seriously: maybe they think posting on the forums will decrease the chances of something bad happening to their account or a deactivation or something? Honestly I don't know..

D

dWhite

Not to worry - he was just Zero Tolerance suspended for linking to 1 confirmed illegal file, Microsoft Office 2007 with serial and reg. Screencapped, suspended.

Already have 2010 anyways, but thanks for the bullet in my signature, venus.gantex43!

Oh this thread is so bookmarked for future reference in one of my articles on my blog about funny threads.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
but seriously: maybe they think posting on the forums will decrease the chances of something bad happening to their account or a deactivation or something?
That is very likely one reason this kind of thing happens. There are a lot of folks who misunderstand the inactivity suspension rule and believe that they must post in the forums when all they actually have to do is login to forums once a month. And then they make some kind of "junk" posting to make sure that their visit is properly recorded even though that is not required.

eysi12

Reaction score
thanks to X10hosting for their good service, thumbs up to X10hosting! :biggrin: