X10hosting is great!

emailbox200463

Reaction score
I should recommend it to all my friends. It is surprisingly good, as I run my website for a month, never have any problem so far, and further more, its bandwidth is more than enough for a small business.

Thank you, X10hosting, for your efforts!

denzil

Reaction score
Yes, so imagine how awesome x10premium should be if they treat their free members so good. I'm definitely going premium after my site is complete.

mikesla115595

Reaction score
I should recommend it to all my friends. It is surprisingly good, as I run my website for a month, never have any problem so far, and further more, its bandwidth is more than enough for a small business.

Thank you, X10hosting, for your efforts!

So true...they are about the best on the internet.

Cheers...

ctituz27

Reaction score
It is a very good site. It's really awesome!

Edited by Livewire: Original comment left intact, but the reason this user got an infraction was a bogus report from a post made in 2008 with the reason "I like your opinion." Had problems applying the infraction to the account, had to do it through a post instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

shandy7894

Reaction score
Yes, so imagine how awesome x10premium should be if they treat their free members so good. I'm definitely going premium after my site is complete.

dog001296

Reaction score
Wow this web hosting is great I am going to recommended it to my friends as well.

homoaddictus15

Reaction score
I run a family website and so far I've been having great reviews from my relatives around the world. Thank you x10hosting!

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
homoaddictus funny name !

Sometimes I think x10 is doing online charity, giving away all the goodies !

x10 makes every day a Thanksgiving Day for me !

Thank You x10 !