x10Hosting Medal

itman647

Reaction score
THIS IS THE LOW RESOLUTION VERSON

tag.png

THIS IS THE HIGH RESOLUTION VERSION

tag2.png

IF YOU WANT IT TO BE CUSTOMIZED PLEASE ASK, AND IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOU SOMETHING REALLY REALLY GOOD CAN YOU PLEASE DONATE A SMALL FEE TO MY PAYPAL AND I WILL BE ON YOUR REQUEST ASAP.

TEMPLATE FOR MY CLIENT

web.png

Last edited:

Dan

Reaction score
Brilliant itman!!!
Could you put my current avatar in the gold circle and then put Senior Moderator in the small circle?
That would look cool :)

Armacci Design

Reaction score
I like the template a lot. Most of the reflective/shiny designs I see are entirely the stereotypical "web2.0" style, but you really have an original touch! Keep up the great work! :)

itman647

Reaction score
thanks everyone for the good critism, remember i'm available for a small charge, i don't charge rediculous prices like most freelance graphic designers. so you can always count on me if you want a nice sleek web design or logo design :)

- itman647

p.s a few more of my designs are coming soon, remember to check them out when i post them
Edit:
Brilliant itman!!!
Could you put my current avatar in the gold circle and then put Senior Moderator in the small circle?
That would look cool :)

sure man, have you got a higher resolution image of your avatar to make it look good :)

Last edited:

balaji2u

Reaction score
i really want to appreciate you itman.you've got a job in your hand. :D keep up the good work.been expecting for your next releases.

itman647

Reaction score
Maybe it depends because im a bit busy atm with my a-levels and stuff so I might not make as much atm, and most of my designs I make, I could sell for a few quid so that im getting something from making these templates.