x10Hosting requirements

jabba the hut

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering, I read that I have to log into the forum to be able to host on x10. Does that mean that if I dont log on in two weeks both myself and anyone else cant view my web page??

Is this the right forum to log into so people can see my web page??

Im currently hosting a web form to seek an internship with audio engineering companies. So its kinda improtant to me.

Also, Im thinking of hosting an online Portfolio / Resume, are there any pros & cons, legalities, privacy issues in doing so on x10Hosting?

Any help would be good.
:dunno:
Thanks!.

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
yes this is the right forums. Here you post threads and people can see your webpage.....

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering, I read that I have to log into the forum to be able to host on x10. Does that mean that if I dont log on in two weeks both myself and anyone else cant view my web page??

Is this the right forum to log into so people can see my web page??

Im currently hosting a web form to seek an internship with audio engineering companies. So its kinda improtant to me.

Also, Im thinking of hosting an online Portfolio / Resume, are there any pros & cons, legalities, privacy issues in doing so on x10Hosting?

Any help would be good.
:dunno:
Thanks!.

First part: if you forget to log in once every two weeks, the site redirects to an X10Hosting Suspended page, so neither you nor your visitors would be able to see it.

Yes this is the correct forum to log into; I will stress it's just log in - you are NOT required to post, although it's awesome if you feel the need to :)

As for pros/cons/legalities/privacy issues, the only one con I can see is that it's on a free server, which would inevitably have -some- downtime. Long as you're okay with it occasionally being down for maintainence, we should be okay. Pros should be easy - x10 static does NOT require advertisements, which is good - ads really make it difficult to have a professional looking Resume (I can see it now: Worked 5 years at an upscale retail outlet, Upscale Retail Outlets, shop everywhere at once at Amazon.com :) )

If you've got other questions, dun hesitate to ask, there's more than enough of us here to help. Welcome to x10hosting!

Last edited:

akosiameer

Reaction score
Yes that is right, if you do not log in once every two weeks, then X10Hosting will suspended page, so you and others cannot view your website.

omoney

Reaction score
if you use firefox just hit options and choose that everytime you open ur browser it opens tabs from the last session and jsut always keep this forum page as one of the pages before you close the browser and everytime you open firefox you would have logged in.

ginzon

Reaction score
But u need to Keep urself logged in by using "Remember Me"....

Hey i'll be going out for a month to my native place...
theres no cybercafe or any other means by which i can login that means my account will be suspended :eek:hnoes:..
any other way i can save my account except to pay for Removing Inactivity...:nuts:

i m a student no peny...:frown:

davidandkaren

Reaction score
I got nailed because although I was checking the forum regularly I wasn't actually 'logged in' to the forum. I think there may be some some confusion because I thought I was OK because I log into my actual account daily.