X10Hosting Supension

Status
Not open for further replies.

zen-r

Reaction score
Re: X10Hosting Suspension

I have had my account suspended twice in the last 2 days it says I must log into the forums which you can see I have done.
I log into the forums and get the following errors at the top of the page.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_1d1d4966194151ce4f3855ab28d2d3a9, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in [path]/index.php on line 504

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3254) in [path]/index.php on line 504....

This is a complaint we see posted over & over again. Search would have revealed the answer for you.

Here, let me do the work for you ;) ;

Have you logged out & cleared your cookies & cache? You could still be pulling up an old page.

See ; Topic closed by mod by Mistake

Last edited:

greeneman

Reaction score
Re: X10Hosting Suspension

This is a complaint we see posted over & over again. Search would have revealed the answer for you.

Here, let me do the work for you ;) ;

Have you logged out & cleared your cookies & cache? You could still be pulling up an old page.

See ; Topic closed by mod by Mistake

zen-r:
Your sarcasm is really not necessary or wanted if people come to these forum to ask a question or even post a comment then a person like you should not try a insult there intelligent with your Devinne intuition.

I am quit aware how to clear my cookies! I know that this topic has been posted over and over again.

My question was not to complain about the suspension but to ask why it would not reinstate after logging into the forums within the specified time frame.
So to keep yourself from looking more foolish, I would stop trolling post and read before you post.

zen-r

Reaction score
1) If you want to look less foolish, try to read before you post.

2) I did not explain how to clear your cookies. If you actually bothered to read my post & the link, you would see that for most people, I was giving you the method recommended by Corey on how to cure the problem you were having.

3) I never stated that you were complaining about suspension.

4) Then why not post in the Support section where questions like that are supposed to go? You are posting in the Feedback section.

greeneman

Reaction score
1) If you want to look less foolish, try to read before you post.

2) I did not explain how to clear your cookies. If you actually bothered to read my post & the link, you would see that for most people, I was giving you the method recommended by Corey on how to cure the problem you were having.

3) I never stated that you were complaining about suspension.

4) Then why not post in the Support section where questions like that are supposed to go? You are posting in the Feedback section.

:biggrin: Ok whatever have a great day.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
He helped you more than I would have done in here, so how about giving him some respect, huh?

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
haha i love reading these threads.

I think that those who don't like the login requirement and make these topics need to leave. There are plenty of other free hosts out there who don't have that requirement, and it will free up resources for new people who actually read the rules.

btw greenman
try reading this:
http://forums.x10hosting.com/off-topic/99489-topic-closed-mod-mistake.html

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
This is going off topic so I'm going to close it.

The 2 week inactivity rule is one of the things that everyone wants to get rid of but is part of the service. Sadly we can't give everyone everything, otherwise you'd have unlimited disk space and bandwidth too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.