x10hosting THE BEST

dsfreak

Reaction score
Yup, thanks for the feedback. I am glad you like the site. I am glad I came here when I did, and Im sure you will like it much more in the future.

BYOBForums

Reaction score
I agree. I came here because I am trialling myself as an Admin at my site, and seeing if I am good enough to make the jump to my own server. I like it that this site probably makes a small amount of money, but selflessly offers free hosting. Keep up the excellent work x10!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes it is the best hosting! At first I could not belive all this. But then I got onto it and I loved the service and support!

chaganlal1

Reaction score
No doubt the service is the best. Especially since its free Corey and the staff have done a great job with it.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I agree with you guys, the service is the best, admins and mods are always taking care of problems, the plans are fair, I mean the more you get, the bigger your add is. They're updating constantly, so that their service is better and better. I mean it, you guys are the best hosting I've seen.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
DesertWar said:
Well, Support them by voting at clickhereforfree.com

Actually is ClickHereFree.com, and yes it's a good idea to vote there to support them :biggthump , that's the most important free web hosting guide on the web. :bowhs:

flankerdin

Reaction score
Yeah the hosting service is the best!
Dont forget to put add on your site.

ImperialPhoenix

Reaction score
BEST HOSTING EVER!!!

I got everything I need

it was EXTREMEly hard to find this place that allows cron, php, cgi, and more

Chirantha

Reaction score
None can say x10hosting is bad because there is nothing to be bad :) But the only bad thing is that they are not correctly listed on google. When I was seraching for a good host 5gigs.com came up I registered and it only took 2 minutes for there server to go down. Errr.. I hate 5gigs.com. I think x10 deserves the top place on the keyword "Free Hosting"