X10Hosting

Jesse

Reaction score
X10Hosting Has The Best WebHosting Service. But Please Open an New Section in the Cpanel which will be named Support Tickets like in freehostia. Hope the best for you.!

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Why?
We already have a support forum ( Here ) that works just the same, if not better, than support tickets. With e-mail, we would then be spending twice as long trying to assist people, than spending time here.

A12Alex

Reaction score
I know vBulletin costs a lot(around $85 i think) to have and by adding that to x10hosting, that would make this forum less active and make it worthless to have.

mattura

Reaction score
You just need to spend perhaps a little more effort with your problem, but you get it solved faster and probably better. The forum is full of good and knowledgeable people. And the search box works too!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Why would we ever add a ticket system when we have a huge active community that helps each other out? Nevermind 99% of all issues have already been answered here. This is a huge knowledgebase with a support system built in. You really can't get better.

-Corey

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Yeah there is no reason for a ticket system when there is such a good community in place. Ticket system is for starters, I previously had an account with another hosting company which later disappeared mysteriously and it had this ticketing system due to lack of forum.

dkaisla

Reaction score
A community forum is much better since everyone can help out, a ticketing system costs a lot of man-hours. Let's be considerate to the x10 admins, they have given us a great place to host our sites and the best of all, it's free. We just can't ask for more...;)