x10Premium Hosting inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitto1320i

Reaction score
good evening guys, i have a current site hosted on some re-sellers account since 1997. I am planning on terminating the account with them this January (since we're paying them yearly). So i was wondering if the premium account would be sufficient to handle our current traffic which is not that big anyways (about 40k). my concern is about cpu load limit/resources since we're creating a new site for the migration that uses a larger database(not sure yet how big but basically more products and clients). i tried to consider the vps but our company is trying to cut cost since we were paying a lot for the hosting and we just found out that we only have 500mb space and 20gb bandwidth and we are hosted with a reseller account. i suggested the migration to be hosted at x10 since i like the service. thank you and God Bless. :)

Last edited:

Nitto1320i

Reaction score
thanks for the prompt reply. I'm sorry if i was a bit misleading there, what i meant about the re-seller account was that the developer who made/managed our site way back in 1997 placed our site on a re-seller account which he's earning way more than who knows and without our knowledge until now(the bill is sent to our office). the reason we wanted to transfer to another host(x10) is because of the services and not to mention the unlimited bandwidth/space. What i wanted to know is the estimated resource cap compared to the rest of x10 hosting plans. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.