x10's registered CloudFlare is "stuck" on my domain(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

willyx12

Reaction score
About 6 months ago, I had an x10Hosting account with 3 domains on it closed, and I moved to a different hosting service. Previously, I had those domains registered with CloudFlare via x10's interface. As a result, attempting to enable CloudFlare on my domains now results in the error message "your domain has already been signed up with CloudFlare via the partner x10Hosting". As my x10 account is closed, I have no way of unregistering x10's CloudFlare from my domains. Who can I talk to or what can I do to get my domains unregistered from x10's CloudFlare service so that I can register them myself?

damoncloudflare

Reaction score
Hi,

A CloudFlare account was created as well when you activated the domains, so you can login and remove the connection by logging in to your CloudFlare account & going to the DNS settings for the domain (there is a button on that page to remove the connection). If you no longer have the login information for your CloudFlare account, then please open a support ticket & support can remove the connection.

willyx12

Reaction score
Hi,

A CloudFlare account was created as well when you activated the domains, so you can login and remove the connection by logging in to your CloudFlare account & going to the DNS settings for the domain (there is a button on that page to remove the connection). If you no longer have the login information for your CloudFlare account, then please open a support ticket & support can remove the connection.
It's been over a year since I had x10 put CloudFlare on my domains, but I don't remember the process being the same as it is now, because I don't recall being asked for an account. In any case, I've tried resetting my CloudFlare password on every email I have, and there are no accounts associated with any of them, except my current one which I created a few days ago which doesn't have my domains on it. But thank you for your advice. I will contact CloudFlare support.

Status
Not open for further replies.