x10Static Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

fateangel

Reaction score
May i know where to register that? on the Free Hosting part i only see 2 plan and i didn't see any plan name :

=====================
x10Static
=====================
3GB Bandwidth
100MB space
1 FTP Account
1 Email Account
2 Sub-Domains
1 Parked Domain
1 Addon Domain
NO DATABASE!

Please guide

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
That is one of the sub-plans in Ad-Enhanced. There are three Ad-Enhanced plans: Static, Advanced & Corporate.

fateangel

Reaction score
That is one of the sub-plans in Ad-Enhanced. There are three Ad-Enhanced plans: Static, Advanced & Corporate.

I c.... but how do i register? When i wanted to register, it says my country is not supported or something like tht. Theres error..=.="

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Ok, we probably block sign-ups from your country. Please send me the following information in a PM and I create an account for you:
cPanel Username:
cPanel Password:
Hosting Package: (Adfree, Advanced, Corporate, or Static)
Subdomain/Domain: (we do not provide you with a domain, but if you have one, you can use it here)
Contact E-mail:
Default Site Language: (allowed are English, Spanish, or French)
If you agree to the Terms of Service place an x here ()

fateangel

Reaction score
Ok, we probably block sign-ups from your country. Please send me the following information in a PM and I create an account for you:

PMed. Thanks for the help. Should you require any more details, please let me know.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
The cPanel username you sent me is too long, there is a limit of 8 characters.

About the plans:
1) The Ad-Enhanced Static plan does not provide any MySQL databases (You will probably need at least one) and only provides a limited amount of space.
2) The Advanced and Corporate plans provide more disk space and come with a couple of MySQL databases but they require that you place our adverts on you site.
3) The Ad-Free plan provides 300MB of disk space and 3 MySQL databases and it does not require any adverts to be place. <-- I recommend this plan, but the final decision is up to you because you know more about what you want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.