x10vpn.com/signup problem!

virusl

Reaction score
Hi,

All of You! i have an problem to x10vpn.cpm/signup when i'm fill all the for create an free vpn account and click signup the show this error;

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning
Message: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'radius'@'108.178.57.231' (using password: YES)
Filename: libraries/Radius.php
Line Number: 12

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RadiusException' with message 'Connect Error (1045) Access denied for user 'radius'@'108.178.57.231' (using password: YES)' in /home/x10vpn/public_html/application/libraries/Radius.php:14 Stack trace: #0 /home/x10vpn/public_html/system/core/Loader.php(1099): Radius->__construct() #1 /home/x10vpn/public_html/system/core/Loader.php(975): CI_Loader->_ci_init_class('Radius', '', NULL, NULL) #2 /home/x10vpn/public_html/system/core/Loader.php(216): CI_Loader->_ci_load_class('radius', NULL, NULL) #3 /home/x10vpn/public_html/application/controllers/home.php(155): CI_Loader->library('radius') #4 /home/x10vpn/public_html/system/libraries/Form_validation.php(593): Home->username_check('fawadsid', false) #5 /home/x10vpn/public_html/system/libraries/Form_validation.php(341): CI_Form_validation->_execute(Array, Array, 'fawadsid') #6 /home/x10vpn/public_html/application/controllers/home.php(68): CI_Form_validation->run() #7 [internal function]: Home->signup() #8 /home/x10vpn/public_html/system/core/CodeI in /home/x10vpn/public_html/application/libraries/Radius.php on line 14

So, please please fix it, and click on login show the login page Again Again,

please for god says fix it soon.

Thanks

Last edited:

pscllcx1

Reaction score
When I submit the VPN signup form, the page / form just reverts back to the blank signup form.
I see that the page content says :
Accounts Given Away 6793
Beta Accounts Remaining -793
Beta signups are currently open. Signup for an account now!
So it's conflicting information regarding whether registration is really open or not.
"Beta Accounts Remaining -793" could mean that there is 793 remaining available subscription slots, or it could mean that registrations are over subscribed by 793.

abouharga

Reaction score
Me too i can't signup

Beta Accounts Remaining -793
Beta signups are currently open 6793.

Signup for an account now!

i don't know what is the problem with the site

mekops83

Reaction score
i seriously do not mean to necrobump but i just found out about this service. did this problem ever get resolved? any helpful info anyone can provide?

phoenix2010

Reaction score
i seriously do not mean to necrobump but i just found out about this service. did this problem ever get resolved? any helpful info anyone can provide?
there has as far as i know been no official statement regarding the vpn that was set up and seems to have laid dorment from a fortnight after it was launched ?
there has been many attempts to get info but nothing has been forthcoming !

chomel

Reaction score
i think its still on Beta so may bug avaliable..

we just need to wait it fix soon...

i cant register too :(

phoenix2010

Reaction score
Beta or not there should be one of the people at the top saying its off line due to !!!!!

Sent from the iphone tardis using Tapatalk HD