X11 Issues

freezin2

Reaction score
My e-mail isn't working; I get messages saying login failed on all my access methods (phone, Mailwasher, and Outlook). My password is saved all those places and worked before, so there is no chance I'm just mistyping it. Also, if I log in to the site and click on "Hosting Control Panel," I get the message below. Any ideas what is going on?

This site can’t be reached​

x11.x10hosting.com took too long to respond.

Try:
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your IP was blocked by the server for "Failed POP3 login", please ensure you have the correct credentials for your local email client to avoid it happening again.
I have removed the block.

freezin2

Reaction score
Your IP was blocked by the server for "Failed POP3 login", please ensure you have the correct credentials for your local email client to avoid it happening again.
I have removed the block.
This makes no sense. As mentioned, my email programs have the login credentials saved, and those credentials have worked up until now, so I have no idea why the credentials would suddenly have become wrong.

Also, even after the block was removed, POP3 access still did not work. I was able to regain access to email only by using IMAP.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Weather it makes sense or not I can't attest to, I'm just relaying what the note in the firewall was, and that said failed pop3 logins.