Resolved x13 You are not allowed to modify your SSL settings

jaywebte

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's relevant but I'm using a .x10host extension and not a .com or something so I tried to search for SSL cert on the control panel, but when I click the link I get an error message saying I am not allowed to modify my SSL settings, is there any way I can get a certificate? I also checked YouTube vids and some people have SSL Certificate under the account manager

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's relevant but I'm using a .x10host extension and not a .com or something so I tried to search for SSL cert on the control panel, but when I click the link I get an error message saying I am not allowed to modify my SSL settings, is there any way I can get a certificate? I also checked YouTube vids and some people have SSL Certificate under the account manager
You should now have this option!

jaywebte

Reaction score
T
You should now have this option!
Thank you I have been worked up so much yesterday when I couldn't login on my website because I used a plug-in that forces all my links to redirect as https and I tried to rename the plugin and removed my site from cloudflare but it still did not work thankfully it works now