Xbox 360 changing xbox games

AllStarGamer101

Reaction score
Does anybody own the xbox 360 or playec it. Because I was wondering if the Xbox 360 made the graphics on the xbox games better looking. I was just wondering if it was true or not.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
In only that game. They have not said anything for other games. If they have then I am unaware of. They said that about 100-somthing games will be compatible with the X 360 but I have only heard that Halo 2 is going to have grafic improvements.

moose

Reaction score
Hmm.. I don' really see too much of a difference in the two systems, maybe it's my gamma settings. But yeah, I guess the pictures are sharper. Is it enough to notice it durring gameplay?

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
In only that game. They have not said anything for other games. If they have then I am unaware of. They said that about 100-somthing games will be compatible with the X 360 but I have only heard that Halo 2 is going to have grafic improvements.

you are wrong; check it out here

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6140654/index.html

there are other games besides halo whos graphics have improved..

AllStarGamer101

Reaction score
sentient1080 said:
MicrotechXP said:

you are wrong; check it out here

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6140654/index.html

there are other games besides halo whos graphics have improved..

Nice read, thanks for the link.

apple19

Reaction score
Personally, I own Xbox and ive got xbox live, ive played xbox 360 demos at stores and i think with the updated techonology for 360 it allows them to make changes to games and make the graphics better as one of the changes

just a thought