Xbox 360

daman371

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Xbox 360? I have one but I have to get it fixed.

Last edited:

soten355

Reaction score
I've got a 360, and I love. But my brother broke it when he dropped it. :mad:
Now I have to wait for Microsoft to send it back, all fixed up and everything. :)

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
Some of the hardware went out. I suspect the GPU went out. It started freezing and then started just giving me the ring of death, three red lights.
Shame.

GH2 360 is awesome! But its soo hard for a non-musician!

Oh, and the new dash update looks sweet. Shame i don't have XBL though.:bash:

swirly

Reaction score
yeah they are sposed to be launched the 29...but knowing them it wont be... i wonder how much it will be to upg.

eagleeyed

Reaction score
Just wondering, is anyone who has a current XBOX360 angry at Microsoft for releasing a better XBOX (HDMI etc.). I know I am peeved.

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
XBL is worth it. It's one of the highlights of the 360.
I know. Parents won't let me get it though. I'll try persuade them to get a wireless network and they I'll just connect.

Just wondering, is anyone who has a current XBOX360 angry at Microsoft for releasing a better XBOX (HDMI etc.). I know I am peeved.
Why? I'm not.

HDMI? You can get everything that offers with component or VGA. Or do you have a 1080p tv that can only do 1080p over hdmi? Well, aside from your tv having poor connections, you can get a AV hub that can convert the vga or component to HDMI.

And people have been wanting a HDMI connection for ages, now they get it, and people complain? There was clearly no way for MS to do it over the currect AV connection and chipset, otherwise they would have already.

120GB harddrive? This was inevitable. People have been clamouring for a larger harddrive almost since the 360 was released. And you can get it separate anyway.

Black finish? Just get a black faceplate, i'm sure there are some around.

I don't see any reason to get annoyed at it personally.