Xbox Live

RSG GDOG182

Reaction score
Do you play xbox live? Well if so, be sure to comment on things like your favorite games, features, and accessories. We want to hear.

xPlozion

Reaction score
yes, vegas 2, midnight club la as of now though... can't wait til november 19th ;)

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I play all types of games on Live. Mainly I've been playing COD4's multiplayer but that's going to change when Gears of War 2 and Left4Dead gets released.

xPlozion

Reaction score
i don't like the waw beta on the xbox. the pc's version is much better

arcade1

Reaction score
I like to see more free stuff going on Xbox live, we pay for the console and the game but we get little in exchange.

Zangetsu

Reaction score
i agree Microsoft needs to make it free like the ps3 and WII (dunno if its free)
people already pay for their internet connection and power

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i agree Microsoft needs to make it free like the ps3 and WII (dunno if its free)
people already pay for their internet connection and power

You get what you pay for. XBL is significantly better than PS3 and Wii's online.

xPlozion

Reaction score
You get what you pay for. XBL is significantly better than PS3 and Wii's online.

agreed. also, i've heard from a friend that the ps3 community is very ignorant. more so than live. i don't want my experience to go down the tubes, or else i'd play pc games and not worry about live.