XO2 email server defunct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCE Administrator

Reaction score
Upon sending emails I get an error about the SMTP server refusing connections, happens both with webmail and external clients
roundcube said:
SMTP Error (-1): Connection to server failed.

Further I am not receiving emails, this has been verified by sending a test mail from gmail and it not arriving.
This has now been going on for a few days

Please do see to this issue as soon as you can.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
I believe I've resolved the issue, can you please let me know if you are able to send and receive emails on xo2 now? If not, can you please let me know specific email addresses/subjects that you are trying to send or receive from (you can send that information in PM to me)?

WCE Administrator

Reaction score
Ah yes, thank you.
the issue is now resolved.

To be more specific, I just got the email notification for this thread update and I no longer get an SMTP error when sending emails to my gmail (the mail I just sent has yet to arrive but I'll give it a few minutes as I just sent it off)

sicelx10

Reaction score
Not fixed yet on Vox servers. Sent an email from my website to Outlook, and no email was received. ._.

Last edited:

WCE Administrator

Reaction score
Not fixed yet on Vox servers. Sent an email from my website to Outlook, and no email was received. ._.
XO2 is the new vox, it's probably an issue that only affects some accounts
I'd suggest creating a thread of your own so the administrators can help you.

talk2azs

Reaction score
E-mail on X02 is still not working! I noticed my daily e-mail notifications stopped coming to me back on the 7th. I read that the server was having many crashing issues. So I figured admin was working on the issue and all would be better soon.

Today I see the post that X02 is up and working properly again. NOPE! My e-mail notifications are still not being sent to me in my php scripts. Is there still an issue with X02?

WCE Administrator

Reaction score
E-mail on X02 is still not working! I noticed my daily e-mail notifications stopped coming to me back on the 7th. I read that the server was having many crashing issues. So I figured admin was working on the issue and all would be better soon.

Today I see the post that X02 is up and working properly again. NOPE! My e-mail notifications are still not being sent to me in my php scripts. Is there still an issue with X02?
XO2 is the new vox, it's probably an issue that only affects some accounts
I'd suggest creating a thread of your own so the administrators can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.