Yahoo has started 1GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I have Yahoo! Mail and in all honesty I have no space usage limit on my mail. I used to have a 2GB limit when I first got Yahoo, but now it's unlimited. My mail is bundled with my ISP so I'm getting some premium Yahoo services.

mavr1c

Reaction score
Re: Yahoo has started 1GB UNLIMITED

Yahoo mail is unlimited storage and has been for some time following the lead of gmail. Yahoo is a far suprior product to gmail. Easier to use all the functions i.e. reply all, rich text signatures, (still unavailable in gmail). I would still like to see the option of adding graphics to your signature i.e. corporate logo but I am sure it will happen soon enough. Gmail seems to have been thrown out there with little function (bare bones) just to say it exists.

True that the products are free but support needs major sprucing up with both products. Not only do they not listen (as is typical with many techies, me being one) the answere is usually a canned unrealted reply to the most meticulously described problem with all the specifics.

Linkz0rs

Reaction score
Re: Yahoo has started 1GB UNLIMITED

Yahoo mail is unlimited storage and has been for some time following the lead of gmail. Yahoo is a far suprior product to gmail. Easier to use all the functions i.e. reply all, rich text signatures, (still unavailable in gmail). I would still like to see the option of adding graphics to your signature i.e. corporate logo but I am sure it will happen soon enough. Gmail seems to have been thrown out there with little function (bare bones) just to say it exists.

True that the products are free but support needs major sprucing up with both products. Not only do they not listen (as is typical with many techies, me being one) the answere is usually a canned unrealted reply to the most meticulously described problem with all the specifics.

There is one thing about Gmail that's better than Yahoo, is it's spam control.
On Gmail you usually NEVER see spam, but in Yahoo, you usually get around 5000 messages of spam per-day (and I never even sign up for any "spam me senseless" websites) lol.

zen-r

Reaction score
Why has this 4 year old thread been resurrected?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I get Unlimited storage from Yahoo here :) Have it bundled with my ISP.

Status
Not open for further replies.