yet again for the 3rd time

slacker3

Reaction score
I've never played WoW so i can't say anything about the content, but your site looks fine.

But i wouldn't display the donation button centered on the screen.
Also, the horizontal scrollbar shows up automatically on my browser (at 1280x1024!) - that's bad.

Last edited:

garikr

Reaction score
I've just checked out your site on an old CRT monitor with 1280 X 1024 resolution with IE 8 and Chrome. The content is too wide for the page( there is a horizontal scroll bar ). Content is wider in Explorer so u can't even see your right column without scrolling. I'm a beginner to this( iggi.exofire.net ) but i think some of your sells are pushing your table out too much. It probably looks fine on a new widescreen monitors, maybe that's what your were going for. Switch through a couple resolutions and see for yourself. Hope this helps.

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
Well it loads slow for me for some reason... but ermmm,,, it doesnt look at all like a wow information site, you just have used any old theme... Learn how to mod themes or completely create them, I had to....

Allthough the theme does look good it doesnt really suit the content

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
I really like the banner, but it would look really good at the top with the title. the layout is clean and simple, but for me, you have to scroll horizontally to see the whole thing which is a hassle

thesequel

Reaction score
Well it loads slow for me for some reason... but ermmm,,, it doesnt look at all like a wow information site, you just have used any old theme... Learn how to mod themes or completely create them, I had to....

Allthough the theme does look good it doesnt really suit the content
Took the words right out of my mouth.

You might want to change the favicon too (icon in the address bar). I didn't have the scrollbar issue, then again my resolution is wider (1360x768). And why don't you use the banner in the top section, where it says your site name then the slogan? At first glance I have no idea what your website is about. But it seems like everyone that is invited would obviously know it's for WoW.

paularm

Reaction score
I too think the same as everyone else. The font for the title/logo thing should be changed, also at the bottom it says google bottom which doesn't really seem right.