Yet another!

arsonistx

Reaction score
Hello, I had just got done with this website layout. C&C would be appreciated!
I would say it would be OK for a designers portfolio.
:D

Its pretty much only two colors, but I think it's neat. (Maybe it's not, I have no clue lol..)
Well tell me what you think!

http://i20.tinypic.com/ildkcl.jpg

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
It sure is neat, but the colour for the font could be a bit brighter....You don't want it to look like it is going to rain do you? ;)

dyfuse

Reaction score
Apart from what GamingX said, some of the text is slightly hard to read...it just depends what sort of computer monitor the viewer is using, and the amount of light in the room. For example, the text on the right hand side such as "latest.work" could be made more distinguishable from the background color.

Otherwise, a nice simple layout. Love the blue tones anyway :)

arsonistx

Reaction score

I just got done coding it, and yeah the text is hard to read, but I'm gonna fix that later.
If you wanna see what it looks like coded, the link is here.

For some odd reason, every time I go there it doesn't load all of the images.
I don't know if that's just me or what, but it might be, because I optimized my firefox so it doesn't wait to load everything.

Anyways everyone thanks for the C&C.
I'll be posting more layouts soon! :]

DMacK

Reaction score
Text is a bit hard to read like everyone is saying. Although I love the blue I think there is just to much of it.. but it looks nice.

Sohail

Reaction score
I liked your other design better :( The layout is fine but the colours are way too hard to read. Perhaps grey text would be nice since your using a blue background. But its your design :) I cant force you to change anything. ;)