YO!, look how FAR U GUYS HAVE CAME I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO YOU (4 MY HOSTING,LOL)

Laughing4life

Reaction score
Long back in the ages x10hosting.. in 2004:
4l90bis.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back in 2005 They coming FAST!:
5063b13.jpg

In the upcoming year 2006 was just getting the party started!
4zy1i6c.jpg

They almost made it!:
4tzni0z.jpg

Then finally after some HARD ASS WORK! the will to the success of x10hosting came down to this!
4pwhzcn.jpg

-Doesnt this just show how weird and most powerful the world will be? Gives me chills down my stomache.. jesus christ thank god for death. lol

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: YO!, look how FAR U GUYS HAVE CAME I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO YOU (4 MY HOSTING,LO

Thanks, I guess:).

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: YO!, look how FAR U GUYS HAVE CAME I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO YOU (4 MY HOSTING,LO

That's great!!
I just knew the last two websites.. :(

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score

I knew all of them ;)

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score

Of course you would of Geoff ... *laughs*

Thank you. I too wish to thank the staff for their hard work, the members and users for just being here, making x10 what it is.

Keep up the good work ... here's to another 3 years!

I remember being here for the revamp and remodel. I was just an Advertising / Sales staff member then. Helping in the forums when I could.

Laughing4life

Reaction score

Hehe. Thanks guys :O

@_@

x10is #1 hosting anyone can offer if u think about it.. lmao it's just like a paid hosting but 4 free
seriously. lol (maybe not alot of space? but **** i dont even use 20mb 4 vbulletin) LOL

Last edited:

dyfuse

Reaction score

Sometimes, it's great to look back on your past, think of the present, and reflect on your future! Just seeing where x10 has come from is a great testimony to its ever-awesome plans, support-oriented, and friendly community!!

Keep up the good work! And may the next three years be an even greater journey! :)

n4tec

Reaction score

i have just discovered am like a grandpa over here. :)

x10 has certainly changed over the years.

Veivei

Reaction score

Put this on a history page. :biggrin:

Prison Gate

Reaction score

I think the thread title didn't have to be that long,caps,or pointless D:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score

I remember all of those hehe.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score

Well X10hosting sure has come a long way from what I can see from the photos. Well here's to another 3 years guys! CHEERS!

Laughing4life

Reaction score

/vouch Gamingx! :D

LOVE U UGYS! CANT STOP SAYING it @_@
ur avatar from gaiaonline? :D

knutico

Reaction score

ya XD, anyway X10 hosting is the best thing I have ever found on internet :p

KowKing

Reaction score

I Can Use Annoying Text Toooooooo!! Lololololol!!!

alquimistabiologico

Reaction score

Thank you for the history class!!

Laughing4life

Reaction score
Oh my god, hahah! I totally don't remember what those pics were. I'm laughing my tail off reading my old posts :lol::lol:

Last edited:

redoakranch

Prime Account
Reaction score
Good grief, feeling like a Senior Citizen myself now, LOL, realizing how long it's been. Do I even want to ask if anyone else here ever had a website on Geocities...? :p I came here after The Lights Went Out In SoHo, and never looked back. :rolleyes:

Great thread for members to post THANKS to the x10Hosting Crew for all your hard work!!