Yo'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthiel

Reaction score
Hello
I am Arthiel Dementia, figuratively of course, though, none of you will know the 'true' me; furthermore formal introductions are pointless.
My interests include gaming, listening to music(techno, metal, screamo, electronica, and othere genera's), drawing, textual role-playing, and using photoshop.
I find stupid people to be annoying, this includes ignorant, arrogant, or people with self-righteous/self-declared titles.

Anyhow, I'm seventeen years old, so, I act like a seventeen year-old; Hot headed and eager to argue.

Take that as a warning; Good day <3

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to X10hosting. I hope you enjoy your stay with X10hosting. Please read the TOS carefully, before you do anything. And feel free to ask anything in the forums, Be warned that fighting and flaming is not allowed in the forums. And enjoy yourself...;)

Arthiel

Reaction score
Gee, thanks a ton for the generic response. I know the basic rules of a forum, don't worry.​

Swiblet

Reaction score
Let me cool you down with a non-generic response.

Hey, how are you? My name is Ben and I'd love to get to know you better. Maybe. I like chicken and my shoe size is twelve. I like playing with fire and my dog. I like your hair. How is your day? I don't care! Welcome to X10 Hosting. We love you too.

Also, we love pink killer wads of bubble gum. Yar!

Nice to meet you, and sorry for the lack of...adequate greetings?

~~Ben
Edit:
Never mind, I just read the rest of your post. This introduction you made was kind of...fiery? People tend to be scared when half of your first introduction is based on who you hate and things people do not typically like in a person (and a warning?...which will not be heeded?). I hate many many MANY people, but I would not try to earn a first impression saying that. Perhaps this is the culprit of your lack of replies.

WE STILL LOVE YAH!

Just to letcha know, you said you like arguing...there's a crossfire section JUST for debaters ^_^ So no matter how eager to argue you are, you will fit right in. Welcome home!

~~Ben

Last edited:

Arthiel

Reaction score
Ben; I love you. Awesome response. Absolutely perfect. You should be made uber-mega-honored-adminimod. Thank you for the response, as sarcastic as it may have been. Any how, my apologies for not responding to that awesome post sooner; My internet at my home is down(on only my computer, odd hmm?) and I have limited time at friends houses and/or at school. Well...I'm bored. I want Ben to talk to me more; he is entertaining.​

Last edited:

Swiblet

Reaction score
o_O That post made you...happy? Weird...and since normal people are oh so boring, I like you ^_^ Post frequently and we'll definitely meet soon enough - hopefully angry and full of 17-year-old sarcasm and flaming ^_^ (yeah, I'm 17 too). I look forward to talking to you in the near future =)

Oh, and I'm not any kind of admin. Not yet, anyway ^_~

~~Ben

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I think X10hosting must be made democratic......Ben would sure get a lot of votes if he ever stood for administrator.:)

Swiblet

Reaction score
=000000 Ya think so? I only started participating in forums this week, dude!! xDD Besides, no one is better at the job than Corey. >.> I would be second ^-^

~~Ben

Arthiel

Reaction score
Yes, well, I didn't see Corey introducing me to t(his?) website; further more, I find you more interesting.​

Swiblet

Reaction score
Yeah, he isn't really into introducing people. I guess he leaves that stuff to people like GamingX and I >.>;; But when it comes down to actually serving people and DOING things past conversation (such as problems with people or problems with your site), he is nice about it and will fix your problem immediately.

Besides, I just won a year-long free server from the guy o_O I have to like him.

Besides, people give him reputation for the posts where he helps people, and he has alot of it. I've given him some before as well. So I think he's a good guy.

~~Ben

Last edited:

maybe

Reaction score
"othere genera's"
Did you mean other genre's?
How stupid do we have to be to deserve your Hate...? X

sonofsanda

Reaction score
Hello
I am Arthiel Dementia, figuratively of course, though, none of you will know the 'true' me; furthermore formal introductions are pointless.
My interests include gaming, listening to music(techno, metal, screamo, electronica, and othere genera's), drawing, textual role-playing, and using photoshop.
I find stupid people to be annoying, this includes ignorant, arrogant, or people with self-righteous/self-declared titles.

Anyhow, I'm seventeen years old, so, I act like a seventeen year-old; Hot headed and eager to argue.

Take that as a warning; Good day <3

You contradict yourself. You have an ego problem. I find you to be arrogant. Your insults are pointless. No one cares for your attitude, your self-righteous thinking, how good you can write or how intelligent you are. You don't impress anyone. Get over yourself. Anime is stupid, the music you listen to is stupid and I find you to be very annoying. Oh, and 'Arthiel Dementia' is the most idiotic name I've ever heard of. I don't like you.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
=000000 Ya think so? I only started participating in forums this week, dude!! xDD Besides, no one is better at the job than Corey. >.> I would be second ^-^

~~Ben

@ deathpie:(, I will remember this next time you want support sir\madam!

@ Arthiel:Also, welcome to x10Hosting.

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
sonofsanda: Hey, no flaming here, I find your post degrading.....Airthel is just describing himself. If you find him to be as what you have written, keep it to yourself. No flaming is one of the terms in the TOS.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
sonofsanda: Hey, no flaming here, I find your post degrading.....Airthel is just describing himself. If you find him to be as what you have written, keep it to yourself. No flaming is one of the terms in the TOS.

Actually, Airthel was being a bit demeaning towards another member because he received a "Generic" response. Be grateful you got a response at all. Some people don't get responses to their introduction thread.

We are a bunch of people, scattered like leaves in the wind. Not everyone gives detailed, thought out responses to welcome messages. Some feel that a simple, polite "Welcome" is nice, while others offer a more, shall we say, in-depth response. To each their own, to be totally honest.

And since this thread seems to have caused a bit of a stir, I'm going to close it before we have to start sending Guido to break some knee caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.