You currently do not have a free web hosting account under your x10Hosting client acc

Status
Not open for further replies.

sx20is

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I had an account and had uploaded files to a web site. Over the last couple of weeks I have been unable to access the account but had not worried because I understood you were moving data centres. Since your email telling me that you have moved, I still can't access my account, neither the web site, nor ftp nor, it now seems, via my member login.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Re: You currently do not have a free web hosting account under your x10Hosting client

Post your cpanel name, and your main domain, and ill see if i can bug someone to look up your account

sx20is

Reaction score
Re: You currently do not have a free web hosting account under your x10Hosting client

I think I may have raised this query twice - though it has not been solved yet. I am not sure what my cpanel login is - if it is the ftp login then it is

roadcone

and the domain that does not work any more is

http://roadcone.exofire.net

Two weeks ago (before the server move) I was using the site in Chrome to check how it looked and I could upload using Filezilla - with no problems. While the server was moving I lost access entirely - and now the move has finished, so am I!

Thanks.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.