You must supply a valid activation ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

preetham

Reaction score
Recently I have requested for linking forum account to hosting account and I've received a confirmation mail. But, before i checked the confirmation link, I logged in to the hosting account and there I got a screen asking to input Account User name to link hosting account. There I entered my username and clicked on link hosting account button, then I got a message stating a confirmation link sent to my email address.
Later I checked my mail there i got the activation link. when i clicked on the link i got a message "An Error Has Occurred You must supply a valid activation ID."

Now when i checked my site i see that mysql server is down.Please look in to this problem. Thanks

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
The valid activation ID implies it felt you had already clicked on it - but your account is not currently linked to a hosting account. I would suggest trying again.

preetham

Reaction score
Still I'm having the same problem. I am able to login to hosting account but after loging in i'm redirected to a page asking "hosting account to be linked to forums"
onscreen messgae :
In order to use the Ad-Enhanced hosting account management panel, you must have your forum account linked to your hosting account.
Please enter your cPanel username below, you will receive an E-mail with further instructions. Be sure to have the same E-mail address registered with your cPanel account that your forum account has!.

In this window I entered my cPanel username and clicked on "link hosting account button". Then, I got a message "Confirmation E-mail sent, please check your E-mail and follow the instructions."
Later I checked my mail, but! i did not get any mail. And I'm unable to login to cPanel. Every time I give my username and password i get a message "Login Attempt Failed!" even when i give the right username and password.

My username is - preetham
Please look in to this problem. Thanks

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Is the domain name windowshopping.x10hosting.com?

preetham

Reaction score
yes
Edit:
I'm unable to login in to cPanel, cannot connect to ftp and mysql server. Please look in to this problem i'm facing this from last 3/4 days...

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
This should be solved now. I have re-linked your account

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
What is the errors you are getting when you try and login?

preetham

Reaction score
Thanks Russ, now I'm able to login in to hosting account. But still i'm unable to login in to cPanel and cannot connect to server through ftp.
when I try to login in to cPanel i get the following message "Login Attempt Failed!".
When I connect to cPanel after giving username and password i get this "Login authentication failed".
I didn't change my password. I suspect my password has been changed or reset. If this is the case then please reset my password and let me know. Thank you for all that support.
Edit:
At last i've figured it out.. after changing my hosting account details i could login in to cPanel and able to connect thru ftp. Thank you guys for all that support.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.