Your Favorite ''Downloadable'' Game For PC!

Your favorite ''Downloadable'' Game.

• Maplestory

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Dismount

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • World OF Warcraft

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Tycoon Games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shawnsta

Reaction score
Ok, I'd personally say im not huge fan of Downloaded games on PC, Probably just Dismount and some other stuff, But i wanna see your opinion's,
:]

theterminator

Reaction score
World of Warcraft isn't a "downloadable" game. MapleStory since its free and "downloadable"

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
World of Warcraft isn't a "downloadable" game. MapleStory since its free and "downloadable"

World of Warcraft actually is, you can download the full game. And set up a trial account, what you pay for is the member account, not the actual game.

I don't personally play that many downloaded games though, played MS once, since my friends forced me sort-of..and I was bored...but I play NFSMW most of the time, if I do play

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Never heard of any of these games except for WoW. So really I don't have a favorite :p

I wonder when Battlefield: Heroes will be coming out...

Shawnsta

Reaction score
Technically, It is downlaodable
Edit:
World of Warcraft actually is, you can download the full game. And set up a trial account, what you pay for is the member account, not the actual game.

I don't personally play that many downloaded games though, played MS once, since my friends forced me sort-of..and I was bored...but I play NFSMW most of the time, if I do play
100% True.

Last edited: