Your Favorite Programming Language

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumitmehta

Reaction score
Hye Guys

Let's see which programming language turns out to be the most famous language. Tell us which is your favorite programming language and why?

Let us start with me. My favorite is C#.NET. I think it provides many powerful features and provides a very good combination of Java, VB and C++. It's syntax is similar to Java and C++ and ease of using it is adopted from VB.

Share your thoughts with us and about your favorite programming language.

oiwio

Reaction score
My favourite would definitely be php. But then again, I havent used nealry as many as most of you guys have. Ive only used html, php, a little javascript, a little perl, css, and some actionscript.

Let's see which programming language turns out to be the most famous language

I dont think the favourite between the people here would make the langauge famous, but what do I know? o_O

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
My favorite is always php.I love it because of its powerful integration with MYSQL.PHP and Mysql together makes me....

tgkprog

Reaction score
java. .net lets u down at odd times as does vb6

php is nice too. perl aah i love the syntax.

sunils

Reaction score
I like to program using java, php and occasionally used to program using .net.

Xemnas

Reaction score
My favourite would have to be C, even though I barely know the language I know that syntax-wise it beats C++ any day (and you don't need a uni course to learn it either). After that is PHP, then SQL and then VB.NET. In my opinion VB6 doesn't deserve a mention, it's a nightmare of a programming language for me.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
My first was vb but I gave up, and started PHP. PHP is the best.

sumitmehta

Reaction score
You guys are right. VB6 is a nightmare but it is still handy for very little programs which don't have much to perform. Especially when I had to practice my numerical exercises, I used VB because it was not important which language I was using but the nature of those algos was of more concern. So it is quite handy in small things.

Well, upto now .NET has not caused any problems. I am loving it. It's everyone's own choice and experience. My experience with .NET has been very overwhelming so far. The integration of asp.net is also good. Java is also a perfect language as I have used it for over a year. But GUI construction is a difficult task and I don't use Netbeans much because it is too slow to run.

PHP asp.net are also good. I know this thread won't make a language famous but this way we would come to know which language is the most famous one and upto what extent. It is good for newcomers to read such reviews and choose the right language.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
i like vb.net best, but ive been using c# alot more now. I also know php and c++ and some other programing languages.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Lets see...
C++ is nice, but HTML is good to.
And I'm new to PHP (Actualy I'm not realy shore what it is... LOL very newbish of me.)

I would have to say anything but Basic... Becasue Basic is to Basic! You cant do anything with it!

ethernet1

Reaction score
i can only write html and very low visual basic

so i think html is my favourite

port5900

Reaction score
ActionScript2 was good, adjusting to AS3 is so difficult, but I'm getting there.

Last edited:

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
im sorry but i don't think that html, css, and xml are programing languages.
some people think they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.