your Feedback

ihssql

Reaction score
I like this layout! The red might be a bit too contrasting with the blue, but it's still very good!

tittat

Reaction score
I love your layout, nice.Your forum too looks good.You may consider broadening your categories.
Good Luck :)

Last edited:

diamondpc

Reaction score
Ty. so much. i am still working on the forums. i dont codeing so i am still learning..lol but i will change the colors in the website. again ty.. please keep the comments comeing..

also is there tips and tricks i should know?

Last edited:

garygadge

Reaction score
The home page, contacts page and about us page are the same, so the later two not really needed.
The links page may be better if the actual page was a copy of your home page but with the links on it.

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
It looks pretty good. Your logo is a bit stretched out, I would keep it at its original size, and maybe lightening the text in the logo itself as well. Other than that it looks clean and to the point.

diamondpc

Reaction score
Ok ty vm. i was not aware of that..lol i will do the changes in due time. and ty again.. the logo i am haveing trouble with getting it to a standar size..but will come along in due time..

marasm

Reaction score
Hi Diamondpc,

Several thought about your site:
1) Logo:
- text of the logo is too dark and the contract between the text and background is insufficient - try to make the text a little bit lighter,
- I would think about adding some space between the top of the page and the logo - it should make the site a little bit clearer.

2) Red text in the top right corner - the font of the second line of it if to narrow - we're young but the elder people can have some problems with reading it. There should not be whitespace before the coma.

3) Left menu - you should start each menu position with either capital letter or use lowercase only (Home - capital, about us - lowercase) - now it looks a little bit messy.

4) Fonts in general - I think the font of the site text is a little bit to small.

5) Colors - the red color on the blue background... I would rather use different shades of blue (from white, through the one used on logo, up to black).

6) The site looks too stretched on high resolution screens - I would consider making the site in hardcoded width (e.g. 900px) - this is the most current trend in web development.

7) General overview - if this is your first site I can say only one word: CONGRATULATIONS! Sure, there are some drawbacks but the general impression is pretty cool.

Hope my tips helped you a little bit.
Have a nice day and keep on working ;)

Cheers,
Maras

diamondpc

Reaction score
Okay great. this is getting harder than i expected..lol thank you for your input. i make the changes as needed. let me ask you all this is it better to use a Template or do it yourself.?/???

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I like it, the only suggestion I have would be to lighten the background color behind the header.