Your food is poisoned - must read

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I like the point about banning organic food and banning growing vegetables in your garden - they made me laugh!

I can't see any of this happening any time soon, I think the person who originally wrote this bull probably didn't have a clue what they were on about.

I wouldn't have been surprised to see "If you don't send this message to 12 people a big carrot will come and eat you for killing its family!" at the end of the message.

Wait, I mean "If you don't send this message to TWELVE PEOPLE a BIG CARROT will come and EAT YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN for KILLING its FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!"

~Callum

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I consider myself very fortunate that I have the ability to produce and harvest at least some of my own food such as beef, poultry, pork, several wild game species, eggs, and a variety of vegetables. There are still many items that I must purchase at the market, but I find considerable peace of mind with the knowledge that a substantial amount of my food has not been handled or tampered with by anybody other than myself. No biological engineering, no hormones, no insecticides, no partially treated sewage water, no preservatives (other than naturally smoked meats or home canning). And if anybody, (including the government), tries to tell me I can no longer do this there are going to be some big problems. So far I have not been confronted by any giant pissed off carrots, but I have been charged by wild hogs once or twice. :)

justin.scherer14

Reaction score
Much of what you are saying can not be true. Especially the whole idea of mixing ecoli DNA with corn is just absurd. Also, with the whole legislation crap, it just makes it really untrue. Give me significant proof and I might believe.

wolf99

Reaction score
but I have been charged by wild hogs once or twice. :)

Pigs can move pretty damn fast if they're hungry or pissed off!!

Sad thing about scaling up on healthy/organic food production is that its just not economically viable in a lot of places. For example, lots of smaller to medium sized farmers in Ireland now are only gaining profit by government subsidies, and would otherwise be lucky to break even...

Last edited:

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
Your food has been genetically modified !!! -- They have Infused Pesticides Directly into the corn DNA. -- They use the ECOLI Virus to invade the Corn Cell nucleus --- They never told us !!! Your local supermarkets are ALL guilty of selling us contaminated products that are harming us !!! Research: "Monsanto Genetically Modified Corn"; - YOU WILL BE SICKENED, THEN SHOCKED. BOYCOTT: Kelloggs, Post, General Mills, Kraft, and Others !!! 'Demand' a 'LIST' from your local supermarket: "Which products contain genetically modified ingredients? PROTECT YOUR FAMILY !!! DO NOT BUY GENETICALLY MODIFIED PRODUCTS !!! Write your LOCAL Government and DEMAND that Genetically Modified Food be Labeled !!! You MUST do something FAST. They want to OUTLAW Organic Food !!! Yes !!! It's True !!! The want to OUTLAW Planting Your OWN GARDEN !!!! THESE ARE SICK, EVIL PEOPLE. THEY ARE POWERFUL, BUT 'WE' HAVE THE POWER TO STOP THEM IF WE ALL GET OFF THE COUCH !!! And, they also want to genetically modify EVERY SINGLE FOOD PLANT on our Planet !!!! This is EVIL in TRUE Form !!! The have already genetically modified, tainted, and infected the worlds organic corn, soybean, cotton, and canola. They are Targeting Wheat and Others Now! *** SOON... THIS CANNOT BE REVERSED !!! AND ALL ORGANICS WILL BE GONE !!! *** Don't go to the FDA for Help, they are 'owned' by the Monsanto company !!! YOU Have a RIGHT to KNOW What YOU ARE EATING !! YOU Have a RIGHT to DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO RISK EATING IT !!!!!!! STOP THEM !!!! MAKE POSTS -- WRITE LETTERS -- TALK TO SUPERMARKET MANAGERS -- ASK QUESTIONS -- RESEARCH -- TALK TO CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE STORES -- DO IT !!! MAKE A DIFFERENCE !!!!!!!!!!! AT THE VERY LEAST, COPY AND RE-PRINT THIS POST -- ADD MORE WHEN YOU FIND IT.
frankentony.jpg
Frankenfood.jpg
1frankenfood_1.jpg
POISONED%20FOOD.jpg

dude, I think you need to clean up your stuff. Like livewire said, you've used Caps Locks, No enter key and No paragraphs (run-on paragraph) Also, I'm sure some report would have been released over food poisoning...

PS: e.coli is a type of bacteria... It can't affect a nucleus...

fractalfeline

Reaction score
Is obvious troll obvious, or is this person truly that gullible to believe these things? Though I liked how Truthguild poked holes all over the argument -- ain't no point in reiterating it. See kids, this is why you pay attention in your high school biology class!

I like how this flamebot post managed to spawn a somewhat more mature argument about food handling, what is and isn't in your food, and whether you should be concerned about it. There isn't a whole lot to add to this debate that hasn't already been said, except that I'm not incredibly concerned about it. I would however like more easily accessible, bare facts information about exactly where the tomato I'm looking at in the supermarket came from, which farm, what farming techniques were used, which seeds, which insecticides, which fertilizers, etc. Granted, I'm a lazy bastardess and have never actually hunted down that information for myself. Maybe someday when I'm feeling adventurous.

Though you do kinda have to wonder, what with increasing incidence of things like IBS and celiac disease in industrialized countries, decreased male sperm counts, and that sort of thing, whether there might be something to this idea that something in our food is causing less obvious health effects. But, that's speculation until you can get a large enough cohort study to "prove" it. (Granted, randomized control studies are much more accurate than cohorts, but I'd be horrified at the idea of that!) Perhaps these exist already? It would be fun to go hunt those down. But then you start getting into the idea of honesty in academic research: who is funding this study, and for what purpose?

Though a little something from the ole Rumor Mill:
I did hear from a professor in one of my classes that there was some study out there that compared cancer incidences in immigrants from countries that engage in less "food tampering" vs. the citizens of the United States, which found that the immigrants had higher cancer rates. However, second and third generations from these ethnic groups did not have the higher cancer rates. Neglible difference in cancer rates between citizens of the United States and citizens of the other countries. It was theorized that the first generation immigrants did not develop any immunity to the chemicals in our food, whereas people who have lived in the US all their lives (and thus constantly exposed, especially in their youth) DID develop immunity. I, however, never did follow up with my professor about where he heard this. Still, if it's true, it's interesting.

subsonicx75

Reaction score
Yeah, OK.

On that note, sure corn is genetically modified. It sucks, but it's the [cheap] way of the world...

As far as everything else you said... it's hard to respond to senseless garbage.

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
Yeah, OK.

On that note, sure corn is genetically modified. It sucks, but it's the [cheap] way of the world...

As far as everything else you said... it's hard to respond to senseless garbage.

Yes, I agree with you there. But most foods are genetically modified... No ones died of it that I know of. Either that or it's been kept a secret... either way, I can't respond with much more here because I can't even read it :shifty:

cory44

Reaction score
MCDONALD'S SUPPORTS ALIENS FROM THE MOON.

EVERY TIME YOU SPEND MONEY AT MCDONALD'S YOU FINANCIALLY SUPPORT THE END OF THE WORLD. ALIENS PUT THEIR EGGS IN THE "KETCHUP VIRUS" (Made from trees) and THEY HATCH IN YOUR BUTTOCKS WHERE THEY STAY DORMANT UNTIL 2031. IN 2031 THEY WILL BREAK OUT OF YOUR BUTTOCKS AND CONCUR THE WORLD. DON'T EAT THE VIRUS NAMED KETCHUP.

This sounds just as intelligent doesn't it?

Gonrah

Reaction score
In European Union there are strict laws about GMO (Genetically modified organism) and all countries in our society are forced to observe them.

Yes, we use some genetically modified plants but to add another species to our list it must pass through many inspections.

I'm not absolutely sure that this make our food safe but it is better than nothing.