Services you really bad

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
We are using your host
are you going to delete
Services you really bad

X10hosting is the best free hosting... Giving away free hosting since 2004.

What do you want for free better than this hosting

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
We are using your host
are you going to delete
Services you really bad

Hi vanban,

You were suspended for sending over 100 emails in an hour. Please refer to the following News and Announcements thread for more information about this suspension: http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/108756-cracking-down-spam.html#post621282

If you explain here what you were sending 100+ emails an hour for, and outline what steps you will take to reduce the number of emails sent from your account, an account manager will give you another opportunity and unsuspend your account for you.

- Adam

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
X10hosting is the best free hosting... Giving away free hosting since 2004.

What do you want for free better than this hosting

Apparently he wants more than 100 emails per hour :)

"You have been suspended for violating our max email per hour rule - free hosting accounts are only allowed to send 100 emails per 1 hour (3600 seconds). Contact x10hosting support to resolve this suspension."

^ So anyone else replying knows what he got hit for. There was a big post in news/announcements that this was going to be done though, and the site's for free hosting, not for sending tons of emails out anyways.

vanban

Reaction score
Hi vanban,

You were suspended for sending over 100 emails in an hour. Please refer to the following News and Announcements thread for more information about this suspension: http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/108756-cracking-down-spam.html#post621282

If you explain here what you were sending 100+ emails an hour for, and outline what steps you will take to reduce the number of emails sent from your account, an account manager will give you another opportunity and unsuspend your account for you.

- Adam

Dear Adam,
I sent email to my friend to inform a critical information
I also abide by the regulations of the host do not Spam
Hope you sympathize and reissue I promise there will be no host next

Status
Not open for further replies.