Your opinion ?

motogawa

Reaction score
Just a basic question on what you think of my site in progress which ill eventually be throwing into the auction area of the x10 forum for people to bid on at all. For now its just in the beta stage while I continue to code the php code and all.... and the site when fully done will be user friendly so even people that dont know php will be able to work it ^^..... lol http://img15.imgspot.com/u/05/287/23/ff7screen21129431803.jpg

---
Removed IMG tags

-Tyler

--

EDIT : Attachemt Added link removed.

Attachments

• ff7_screen2.jpg
    ff7_screen2.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

dsfreak

Reaction score
I like it, Very good blen of colors. Personally, I like templates to be full screen, not centered. I give it a 9/10..... Keep up ze good work.

motogawa

Reaction score
This is still version 1 so there will probably be a few different versions of this coming out so.... lol this is the basic version for now >.<

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Looks very nice, I like how the renders are placed. I also like site centerd not expanded.

mattspec

Reaction score
looks awsome...looks like www.adventchildren.net's old template...i love it and the series 9.5/10

oab

Reaction score
WOW! that is one sweet template! im not really a fan of anime or whatever like rpg guys or w/e but i guess if its for a game site, but ill give u a 10/10, and i apologize for bad spelling/grammer..