Your opinion

Josh

Uber No0b
Reaction score
I know many of you guys own myspace profiles, which button do you find visually appealing and click incentive?

Also which button do you find more annoying, and would remove? Do you keep buttons that look attractive, or buttons that are hardly noticable?

Images go on top left corner.

button.gif

button3.gif

Thanks.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
I don't have a MySpace profile, nor a MySpace, but I believe the first image would capture my attention. Yet it is also the first image that would drive me nuts and want to block it with adblock..

Attractive buttons are always a plus!

Last edited:

luis1234

Reaction score
I like the first button.
I am willing to remove the 2nd button.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
As with almost everything else in life, it's all about how it all looks when it's put together. It's like a puzzle - the corner piece is probably one of the most useful, but it's nothing without the border and middle :)

That said though, I'd probably block the neon one the fastest. I hate blinky things (and if it wasn't for the fact that I use emotes alot, I'd be blocking all of them from the submit reply form. They're distracting to poor little ADD me :nuts:) General rule of thumb for me though is if it's not grabbing my attention, I probably won't block it. On the same note though if it's not grabbing my attention, I wouldn't be clicking on it either...

swirly

Reaction score
pssht i remove all of em. if i even have them. i dont like them but if i absolutley had to. the first one

Torch

Reaction score
I think that you should keep everything simple. Especially no flashy/blinky/glittery graphics.
Anyway, you can read what I think about most MySpace profiles here.

k12onos

Reaction score
well, i would notice the first one quickly. but sometimes i got annoyed with blinking text :p

but for the second one. i think people WONT block it. just IGNORE it.