"Your site might hit resource limits soon"

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlx10m

Reaction score
Yesterday my site (highschooldotin - make sure you convert dot - ".") has had around 12800 hits and i'm sure resource usage must be high. As per Google Analytics data, I've served site for around 95 people at a time. When I checked Resource Usage in cPanel today I found this message
Your site might hit resource limits soon
You had 19 entry processes (number of simultaneously running php and cgi scripts, as well as cron jobs and shell sessions) out of 20 max entry processes allowed
You had 1024 I/O usage out of 1024 max I/O usage allowed

Database server also was down for a minute or two but it came back online. Does this mean that I have to stop using resources now? or continue to use the resources but to limited extent?. Am I safe from being banned? I would be grateful if someone would tell me how to avoid such high usage of resources. I have one Main site+ 3 more WordPress sites functioning as micro-sites. Main site and one micro-site is functional and remaining 2 are under construction. These 4 sites share a common users database so, it servers as some sort of CAS. I know with such high usage I must use a premium package, Fact is i'm considering to purchase 3 years hosting from x10 in a month or two. I had some questions and concerns which I sent via contact form (I guess a week ago) but still no answer from support team. Would be grateful if some one helps me figuring out how to avoid such high usage. Its been nearly 3 years I guess, I'm happy and I continue to enjoy x10hosting's services....You guys totally ROCK!...

Status
Not open for further replies.