Your Username

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
People started callin me bigguy. I don't see myself as that in the physical sense, I guess others do. Had this nick for just over 10 years.

Ohso

Prime Account
Reaction score
Cus of WoW and raidcall, would get a kick out of how most from other side of the world would pronounce my toons name. It sounded like 'oh so'.

jinglori

Reaction score
It's the name of a christmas-themed planet I made up for a thing and decided to make a website for. I usually go by shinyjiggly, which is pretty generically a shortened version of shiny jigglypuff.

ken.gervais89

Reaction score
I see so many users with usernames, and wonder how they came about. When I signed up, there was no visible secondary option to select a username, so I ended up with my actual name with an 89 attached to the end. Why on earth there's an 89 at the end is beyond me, especially since I'm the only member named Ken Gervais.

Had there been an option, I certainly never would have chosen my name as a username, especially since I despise usernames with hyphens, dots or any kind of connector between names. I keep hoping that an option to add or change username will appear within the settings, but no luck so far. Still, I will keep looking and maybe one day, I'll be able to have ad use a name that's related to my avatar.

In the meantime, I'll keep checking...

redoakranch

Prime Account
Reaction score
My best friend picked it for me, for my model horse "hobby name", off a map: Red Oak Mountain (yes, it exists, lol). We decided after I moved from west coast to east that my previous stable name of "El Rancho Del Los Caballitos", the Little Horse Horse Ranch, might not be as well understood.

I still haven't been to Red Oak Mountain, but it's on my bucket list. ;o)

trailin2

Reaction score
Mine was selected for me, I think I missed the selection process when I signed up :-\ anybody know if I can change it?

Darren,
TrailingPDX.x10.Mx

trailin2

Reaction score
Ok thanks. Great service, going to take me months to figure out how to use it all ;-)