Your views on the supernatural

lair360

Reaction score
I wish that I could be a werewolf that have super strength and immunity to disease.
...I wish that I could understand what my dogs was saying...
So, being supernatural + can communicated with dogs and wolves is my greatest dreams!

freecrm

Reaction score
The supernatural is a strange thing...

It seems that when I was younger, I used to love anything supernatural and believed implicitly in ghosts and numerous other strange goings on. (Spontaneous Human Combustion being of particular morbid interest).

As I get older, I believe less and less.

Whether this is because I have become wiser or because I have just never personally been exposed to anything out-of-the-ordinary I don't know.

I do know however that when I was younger, I WANTED to believe and feel that this went a long way to spurring on my interest.

Nowadays, experience asks me why I even care!

I suspect that similar psychology sets exists for religion as well. After reading the bible thoroughly as a child and going to church 8, yes 8 times a week, I fell into a state of blinkered faith... i.e., I had not been exposed to what else was out there.

Again, as wrinkles started appearing on my countenance, I began to believe that my life was not controlled or guided by some omnipotent being. I did not have to go to a building full of hypocrites and I did not have to fear bolts of lightning striking me down every time I looked at a woman!

My life is controlled by me. I am ruled by my own concience and my destiny is in my own hands. Lets face it, life is pretty ordinary if you just sit back and wait for something to happen.

Imagination goes a long way to generating interest in the unlikely... Physics, wisdom and experience has a lot to blame for ruining it.

ashhhevil

Reaction score
I believe that they're not real but it'd be super cool if it were all true.

Here's hoping someone makes the T-Virus soon....