youtube video downloader + converter script

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
hi guys just finished my script and its ready and this is the first place im selling it later on i will ad it in forums digital point if u heard if it lol

script name: get-vid

version:1.x

description:ajax youtube video download + converter

so what the script does it downloads youtube videos in 3 formats flv + mp4 + 3gp

it automatically converts the video from youtube server :biggrin:

there script comes in 2 deferent option so price for the script will be deferent

before buying please let me know which option you want

option 1 price 500 credits : get-vid ajax youtube downloader - only flv download will be available

option 2 price 1000 credits : get-vid ajax youtube downloader with converter flv +3gp + mp4

here is the live demo
http://get-vid.co.cc/demo

terms of use

you cant remove the powered by get-vid unless made a decent donation

you cant modify the script with out letting us know

i think thats it :hahano:

this is verry small price for a script like this

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
no just needs php and curl thats all the conversion is done from youtube server and this script does not need a database just upload and ready to go

Last edited:

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
yes i did and there is another script coming soon but i dont think i will ad it here bcoz price is higher no 1 will pay for it lol

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, can we make a deal about it? How about the bandwidth?

you dont need lots of bandwidth i mean what ever you do this script wont have any load on server and the deal is simple send the credit and the script will be sent to you via email and please choose wich option you want choose from above and let me know

No need so much bandwidth i think.....
hey zubair can u please stop posting for nothing

Last edited:

MMOWORLD.CO.CC

Reaction score
I did notice something strange, I 've downloaded a few movies with the demo you gave and I never have the complete movie downloaded....

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
WTF youtube changed there code again this month they changed it twice it was working last night gona fix this and get back to you and i have another script but im not selling it on credits i iwll be selling it on real $ lol i cant sell it here bcoz its not allowed here http://hunterz.info its working perfectly and this script is to search and watch the video and download it in 3 formats

taha116

Reaction score
so is this a stolen script or your own work? Not sure anymore with you being banned and all

(I know you can answer if your banned and if you dont ill asume it was stolen so no need to respond)

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
so is this a stolen script or your own work? Not sure anymore with you being banned and all

(I know you can answer if your banned and if you dont ill asume it was stolen so no need to respond)

Lets put it this way. The account is suspended. X10 won't suspend the account without a legit reason, so the script probably violated TOS.

tittat

Reaction score
May i have this thread closed please........
*****Thread Clsoed*****

Status
Not open for further replies.