ZEN Pinball bounces onto PSN next week for $10

gcastro

Reaction score
ZEN Pinball will be available on the PlayStation Store on May 14th for $9.99. Our hands-on with the demo revealed a solid foundation for the game, with realistic (if not a bit fast) physics. ZEN Pinball doesn't offer too many frills: don't expect any boss fights, or hedgehog-inspired platforming segments. Instead, you'll get a rather faithful digital recreation of an arcade cabinet, LED display and all.

As expected, ZEN offers online leaderboards, multiple tables and Trophies. However, we're most intrigued by the video chat-enabled online multiplayer mode. You can check it out next week on the US PlayStation Store.

zen_pinball_rollercoaster_iphone_ipod_touch_00.jpg

Edit:
The Gamer Zone is for members who want a more friendly and civilized discussion. This section is heavily moderated by the N4G staff, so leave your fanboyism at the door please. Members who are unable to behave in a mature and respectful manner will be temporarily or permanently restricted from posting in the Gamer Zone. Using words such as Xbots and Sony droids, or other words from the console war vocabulary, is strictly prohibited in this Zone.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
This is probably the first time in ages I've ever seen a Pinball game come out for a console. I personally recall that the last Pinball game I bought for PC was ages ago, along the line of 9 years ago and they can be fun when you just want to play some and battle someone head to head.

Clinton

Reaction score
So I finally got it. You can video chat while playing it online with up to 3 other players. It's pretty fun. :)

andreasd

Reaction score
Looks like fun.. :)

I also want Peggle to be released soon. Hopefully it's not too far away..

Clinton

Reaction score
Yes it's out now. I use it to sit around and video chat with playing. It's pretty fun.