Zend GData Framework

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam.k

Reaction score
Hello,
I really am very sorry if there is a solution to the problem I am having but I have searched and nothing I found could really answer my question. I am trying to code a PHP page that uses the Zend GData framework to connect to a Google Calendar and retrieve data. I can get the code to work fine on my personal web server running on my computer, but when I upload it to the x10Hosting server it breaks. I know that i need to modify my include path and have put code in that I *think* should work but obviously I'm doing something wrong because it doesn't work.

This is the code I'm using to modify the include path
Code:
    // Edit the include path
    ini_set('include_path',':/home/adamk/public_html/gcal/library');
    //ini_set('include_path',';C:\xampp\htdocs\equip\experimental\gcal\libs\library');
    //echo(get_include_path()); // This is only for local server

// Require and Include Statements
    require_once'Zend/Loader.php'; // Get some stuff we need

// Load required classes
    Zend_Loader::loadClass('Zend_GData'); // Load the Zend_GData class
    Zend_Loader::loadClass('Zend_GData_Calendar'); // Load the Calendar classes
Whenever I load the page I get the following errors:

If anyone can help me with this I would be extremely grateful.

*Edit*
Different Errors Now

Warning: Zend_Loader::include_once(Zend/GData.php) [zend-loader.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/adamk/public_html/gcal/library/Zend/Loader.php on line 83

Warning: Zend_Loader::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Zend/GData.php' for inclusion (include_path=':/home/adamk/public_html/gcal/library') in /home/adamk/public_html/gcal/library/Zend/Loader.php on line 83

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Exception' with message 'File "Zend/GData.php" does not exist or class "Zend_GData" was not found in the file' in /home/adamk/public_html/gcal/library/Zend/Loader.php:88 Stack trace: #0 /home/adamk/public_html/gcal/gcalbackend.php(17): Zend_Loader::loadClass('Zend_GData') #1 /home/adamk/public_html/gcal/c_c.php(59): run() #2 {main} thrown in /home/adamk/public_html/gcal/library/Zend/Loader.php on line 88

- Adam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.