Zend optimizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassissue31

Reaction score
I got error message showing;

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a
Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 3, whereas the Loader expects 4 in/home/john3825/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/multipress-content/init.php on line 0

I was installing multipress content lite plugin.
Please tell me how to fix the error and how to install multipress lite.

file: http://www.multipressplugin.com/

j
ohn3825

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You would need to find a newer version of the plugin script, or a version that isn't using Zend Guard/Zend Optimizer. Zend decided not to make their latest version compatible with older versions (they are aware of the problem, and have stated that they have no plans to fix it). Unfortunately, that means that scripts encoded for version 5.2 and earlier will not run on version 5.3 and later.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I would just like to notify you that auto-blogging software is not allowed in free-hosting.

glassissue31

Reaction score
I contacted mulipress yesterday they send me a file is compatible with new php 5.3. I'll check with the multipress again.
I think new ver for zend opt. is 3.3x. I'll check with the multipress.
Thanks.

john3825

Last edited:

glassissue31

Reaction score
quote>

I would just like to notify you that auto-blogging software is not allowed in free-hosting.

I don't think it is against the term. Every single SEO farm uses autoblogging for satellite blogs, mostly for backlinking and link popularity for SEO use. If you pay for any single SEO job to SEO company, they will definitely use autoblogging for satelite blogging for contents fill. It's a basic SEO technique that every SEO farm uses for Seach Engine Optimization purposes in general. I bet x10hosting is using every single day for SEO by the SEO company.

quote>
http://x10hosting.com/terms
FREE HOSTING TERMS OF SERVICE
* Bots\Scripts We do not allow any type of bot or script that runs constantly, free hosting is for creating a website, not for hosting your scripts.

It's not about scripting. It is a wordpress plugin that allows referral from article directories or RSS feeds which related to subjects of blogs to add article referance posts or pages to wordpress blog. There are many wordpress plugins that run constantly on wordpress php-html platform. Ex, SEO plugins, Ads, Adwords, Website Analytics, and etc.

Please reply me.:wink:
john3825

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
These are the terms we are referring to concerning autoblogging software. From the TOS:

* Auto Generated Content: Sites that use scripts to automatically generate content are prohibited, this includes but is not limited to AutoBlog scripts and anything else that automatically generates websites for SEO or other purposes.

This is why it's not allowed.

glassissue31

Reaction score
These are the terms we are referring to concerning autoblogging software. From the TOS:

* Auto Generated Content: Sites that use scripts to automatically generate content are prohibited, this includes but is not limited to AutoBlog scripts and anything else that automatically generates websites for SEO or other purposes.

This is why it's not allowed.

You should remove that restriction. I think, It is against freedom rights on internet to obstruct rights to express freely on internet.
Auto blogging should not takes not much than 50MB with text-data stored on the server for blog posts. Videos and other multimedia files should be from video sharing sites, it would take no much storage than a text line. It only slows down the user computer. It is too much to restrict auoblogging from article directories or RSS feeds bases containing regular contents.

Some people want to refer articles from article directories or RSS feeds which update regularly for specific contents and subjects. I think it is webmaster's choice to include articles from other directories or RSS feeds for their additional contents.

Think again,
reply me
john3825

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The terms of service are not up for debate.

Autoblogging is completely useless and only serves to fill the internet with more junk. In my eyes it is equivalent to spam and we will never allow it on our free services.

glassissue31

Reaction score
Do I have to a get paid hosting for auto-blogging? Why you think it is junk.

reply me
john3825

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.