Thank God my ban is lifted...

Thanks x10 staff to allow me back

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hello everyone....

Thank God my ban is lifted...

Thanks x10 staff to allow me back

Just curious, what got you banned in the first place? Obviously, you don't have to tell if you don't want to.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
yes i think thats the one but how did you know about that forum of his?:eek4:

A friend of mine and I discovered that he was using copyrighted material and hotlinking images owned by my friend on Zubair's old forums, http://bosspc.co.cc. We registered for his BossPC forums and let everyone who used it know that Zubair was a thief. His website was soon shut down.

Both my friend and I then received an email apology from Zubair and an invitation to his new forums with an incentive of him making both of us moderators on his forum. My friend declined the offer, but I chose to sign up to keep an eye out for more copyright-infringing material.

zen-r

Reaction score
Edit : I wrote the following before Adam posted his explanation! :biggrin:

I was banned for selling nulled vBulletin.. But you know it very well

Interesting. So not only were you selling illegal software, but you were mis-describing it to x10members as "licenced" when it was actually nulled ;

licensed vBulletin script just for 1000 credits....

If interested post there
yes i think thats the one but how did you know about that forum of his?:eek4:

Because adamparkzer is a moderator of that (zubair12's) forum!

I'm really finding all the bickering between members, & multiple x10 identities here quite bizarre.

http://forums.x10hosting.com/forum-games/98206-x10-chess-games-2.html#post556583

No, not in general, but in all honesty, I was happy when I saw Zubair12 got booted. He doubled my post count in about a fifth of the time it took me to make that many posts, and most of his posts were repeating what others said, stating obvious facts, or saying "yes thats right" or "im happy for you."

Can we all just behave ourselves now please? And I suggest that the person (mention no names) with the multiple "temporary" accounts here, get them deleted ASAP so that his existing "main" account isn't deleted by staff. :)

Last edited:

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
damn guys what can i say im shocked :eek4: and yes his post goes higher very quick i dont know if thats allowed what ever he is doing and for the copyright-infringing material. how you gona do that and the forum is nulled and afcourse the rest will be 2

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
for the copyright-infringing material. how you gona do that and the forum is nulled and afcourse the rest will be 2

I dunno if you fully understood, so I'll try to make myself a bit clearer.

I meant to say that we found Zubair copying my friend's work and pasting it directly into one of his tutorials in his forums without any permission whatsoever. He didn't even bother to reupload the images to his own website. This copyright infringement issue had nothing to do with vBulletin or any software ownership rights.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno if you fully understood, so I'll try to make myself a bit clearer.

I meant to say that we found Zubair copying my friend's work and pasting it directly into one of his tutorials in his forums without any permission whatsoever. He didn't even bother to reupload the images to his own website. This copyright infringement issue had nothing to do with vBulletin or any software ownership rights.

ohhh sorry know i got you lol ok so know your watching over him to he wont do it again cool

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome back Zubair but next time you get banned and unbanned make a thread in the welcome room. Off topic is not the place to do this.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.