Zune or I-pod

• I-pod

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Zune

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Kraze_T

Reaction score
i know some1 made a thread with this but it had no poll on it. the other reason i made this was because my bros gettin a zune and im gettin an i-pod and im not sure wich 1 is better

coolv1994

Reaction score
ipods are way better cause you can watch movies, look at pics and music

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Don't worry, you made the better choice. An iPod is always a better choice. You get a wide range to choose from and iPod always delivers. Though if you are looking for a good mp3 player, I would go in for the Flash Based CliX from iRiver.

loganarchy

Reaction score
ipods are way better cause you can watch movies, look at pics and music
um...you can do that with a zune, too

everybody's opinions are different, but i prefer the zune. they've got a sexy interface and navigation. it's customizable with your own background. the new zunes have wi-fi sync. besides, who wants to be a mindless follower?
http://zuneboards.com and http://zunescene.com for a slightly biased comparison, but very accurate:naughty:

mattspec

Reaction score
haha i thought it was the same thread, i thougt someone deleted my post suggesting the poll :p voted ipod

toshibaproject

Reaction score
Definitly the iPod... it has better compatability with 3rd party devices and the menu system is much easier that the Zune's

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Zune is sweet; better interface and greater capability. Too bad the software for both iPods and Zunes suck!

loganarchy

Reaction score
yeah the new software for the zunes does have a lot of problems. i recommend to anybody thinking about getting a zune to install the old software, probably found at zune.net, just ignore the CD that comes with the zune

doeycall

Reaction score
Personally, I would go with either as both are over priced, but choosing between the two I would probably go with Zune.

In all honesty, you can generally find other MP3 players that will also do Videos and Pictures for anywhere between $50 - $150 less then both those products. iPod is just more popular because that is what is marketed the most (I work retail, they push iPod all the time and all the associate push everything else).

voice

Reaction score
I went with Zune, but mostly because I'm a Microsoft whore... The choice was almost entirely one of brand loyalty for me... that and the Zune looks like it is far more able to take a beating and be fine than the iPod does. I also buy my cell-phones based on how much crap they can have beaten out of them and still work, as I am a tad on the charmingly awkward side!
-Jake

fitzysit

Reaction score
Go the IPOD touch all the way the only reason i prefer the touch is a good interface and its wifi compatible and has a bigger and much higher resolution screen, its alot better then a Zune here is another one compare ipod to the zune it says alot for the zune like loganarchy said the new software for zunes has alot of problems!!!