Zune Web Apps (Kinda)

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
I made a homepage for my ZuneHD so I could access some information quickly and use some basic things the Zune has no native apps for. If anyone has a ZuneHD or just wants to give their thoughts I would appreciate it. You'll have to make an account to see everything though, sorry.
http://tswebvisions.com/ZuneApps/

Last edited:

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice application site brother.
Definitely the site looks professional and as if it is programmed by a highly reputed compnay.
But it lacks the following.
1.A proper introduction- as a reason for Why should people register or login.
2.A sites about page -What is the site all about.
3.A link About you the author
4.A module saying -Who follows you on twitter or linkedin or Facebook
With the above things, none would beat you.
I think you have tested the site in Chrome.But in mozilla,the top left corner is not fully visible.It creeps into the border.May be you may center the things to the center of the page.

Regards,
VVBB
If you find my post useful,consider clicking the star in the lower left corner to give me some Reputation.

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
Nice application site brother.
Definitely the site looks professional and as if it is programmed by a highly reputed compnay.
But it lacks the following.
1.A proper introduction- as a reason for Why should people register or login.
2.A sites about page -What is the site all about.
3.A link About you the author
4.A module saying -Who follows you on twitter or linkedin or Facebook
With the above things, none would beat you.
I think you have tested the site in Chrome.But in mozilla,the top left corner is not fully visible.It creeps into the border.May be you may center the things to the center of the page.

Regards,
VVBB
If you find my post useful,consider clicking the star in the lower left corner to give me some Reputation.

Thanks for your reply, VVBB. As for the introduction, the site is meant of more of a personal thing and I just didn't feel like the features really needed to much explaining. As for Twitter and Facebook, the zuneHD does already have apps for it so it wasn't really a pressing concern for me. As for the top corner problem, could you give me a screenshot of the problem possibly? The website is suppose to kinda follow the zunehD's Metro UI feel and what you are describing may just be a part of that.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Aha
it might well be.nice site any way