[.tk] Remove .tk Banner

Conor

Reaction score
First log in to your .tk account.

Once logged in, you need to choose from the links menu on the left, "Dot Tk Linker Promo". After clicking this, it will take you to a page oin which you select your domain (im not sure if this page is included if you only have one registerd domain). After selecting the domain you wish to remove the banner, click the CONTINUE button

On this page that you are on now there will be 3 radio buttons titled "No Banner", "PopUp Banner" and "Frame Banner" - make sure "No Banner" is selected and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click CONTINUE

After clicking Continue the page will seem as if it has refreshed and a green highlighted box will appear at the top saying it has been disabled! - now give it a few minutes to update on your site and then it will be gone!

prasys

Reaction score
If they managed to see this "flaw" . they might disable your account !

tsj5j

Reaction score
No they will not.

Read carefully.

They say this:

We INVITE you to help us advertise.
The more you advertise you might win a prize!
However, this is optional. You can choose NOT to.

n4tec

Reaction score
yes they will not.... You either have banner, pop up or nothing...

have a good day..

nforchange

Conor

Reaction score
But the choice is well hidden. Hence the tutorial.

oab

Reaction score
ummmm i found it pretty easily by myself i dont see a point in this but then again i cant even get php nuke setup... lol

maestro

Reaction score
How is the choice hidden? If you read what it says before you sign up it is obvious.

RagnaParadise

Prime Account
Reaction score
Of course you should know both of them are filled with adwares and spywares. Here's what I'll say. BEWARE. XD

masterchief3k

Reaction score
wow! i totally registered for one....YAYY i have a TLD!! woot! now i need 25 visits per 3 months...crap! thats easy...tell people on halo!

hmmmm, the .tk favicon is there...ill say it says DK(for double.kill) if anyone asks, its MY favicon!

my site is framed!

Last edited:

limelight

Reaction score
Is there a way to stop that screen that appears before going to the site?

masterchief3k

Reaction score
yeah, just click no bannrs, you "don't feel like participating..." that will remove all of TK's forced ads for good.