[.tk] Remove .tk Banner

darkblade

Reaction score
Still they have that page that redirects you to the page, that is so annoying.

masterchief3k

Reaction score
hmmm, they still have the redirect page?? i selected no ads, and i didn't see the redirect page.

Conor

Reaction score
prettydead said:
you're my hero!!! can i give you a kiss? :kiss:
Picture? :laughing: MSN - Check profile :innocent:

Lemme check up on that redirect page.

F

FuBoy

Conor said:
First log in to your .tk account.

Once logged in, you need to choose from the links menu on the left, "Dot Tk Linker Promo". After clicking this, it will take you to a page oin which you select your domain (im not sure if this page is included if you only have one registerd domain). After selecting the domain you wish to remove the banner, click the CONTINUE button

On this page that you are on now there will be 3 radio buttons titled "No Banner", "PopUp Banner" and "Frame Banner" - make sure "No Banner" is selected and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click CONTINUE

After clicking Continue the page will seem as if it has refreshed and a green highlighted box will appear at the top saying it has been disabled! - now give it a few minutes to update on your site and then it will be gone!

So, they allow you to do it? Dang, I need to read the documentation better.

Montage

Reaction score
question.. can it remove the small page that says something like wait 15 seconds or something? ~that page that advertizes it's sponsors. please answer. thank you.

budazz

Reaction score
well .tk gives you a subdomain name and they just need a small banner to promote their service...for a good cost..i think we should let that banner in you site:grin:

slimjim316

Reaction score
Thanks for finding this, one less ad to worry about. The redirect page only comes up on my domains once in a blue moon.

freak

Reaction score
well... heres somethin else... i dont know if it relly works... but u can try.... i hav 2 accounts in dot.tk

1 of them i use it via html and the other i manage it with ftp, u can use any ftp software i use cuteFTP...

well... this is the point... in the account i use html i get all banners, but in my account i use FTP i dont get any banner, i dont really know if is cuz FTP... but it workd for me

you can try if it works... and let me know ;)

Mani5

Reaction score
thanx alot! I needed this for my under construction site as visitors complained abt ads...
THanx conor