email to reset the password

Discussion in 'Free Hosting' started by sergiod2, Sep 14, 2021 at 12:23 PM.

1. sergiod2

sergiod2 New Member

I have not received the email to reset the password as required by the system. I hope someone can intervene to allow me to reset the password.

Thank you in advance for your help

2. Eric S

Eric S Administrator

We see your email on file is s*rg***lic***do@mail.com and notice the emails are being sent. I have sent a manually password reset as well please check your spam and junk to ensure it is not being placed there as well.

3. sergiod2

sergiod2 New Member

It seems like everything is ok, but I don't know why i did not receive any of those emails... i have checked also my spam folder but it is not there... what can I do?

4. sergiod2

sergiod2 New Member

5. garrettroyce

garrettroyce Community Support Community Support

The server logs show your email did leave the x10 server and go to your mail provider. It is possible your mail provider is blocking the email before it even gets to you. I tried sending it again just to make sure, but I don't think it's going to go through.

I'm working on seeing why some services are blocking our emails and I will update this thread if I am able to make any changes.

6. sergiod2

sergiod2 New Member

Thank you for your help.
    I hadn't had any problems with my mail so far... I can write and receive emails from other senders. I could give an alternate mail address to solve that for this time if necessary.
    Would this affect the fact that one should enter into the account at least once a month not to be suspended?